Wood is a material that lives even after cutting, so its beauty and durability are closely linked to environmental conditions: it swells with moisture and heat, while in winter, retreating produces cracks.
Adverse situations can also favor the attack of fungi, molds or insects and lead to a deterioration that compromises not only the appearance but the same functionality of the wood.
There are mushrooms for example, which are limited only to stain the wood while others that exert a real destructive action of the cell wall.
Advantages of the treatment of mineral coatings
• Resistance to thermal variations (-35 ° C + 450 ° C)
• Prevents the formation of ice inside the micropore
• do not change the appearance and characteristics of the wood
• are resistant to high temperatures, steam cleaning and contaminants
• are stable under UV light.
• excellent hydro and oleo repellent properties
• prevent problems related to humidity and the onset of infestations such as mosses, fungi.
• prevent damage related to UV rays
• simple application and quick drying time
• long lasting over time